23rd April 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of training at BEL kotdwara?

hello,

I am in 3rd year(EC branch). I want to do summer training at BEL Kotdwara.
I need to know the selection procedure and how to apply at bel.
thank you in advance!!

1st May 2014, 09:13 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Selection procedure of training at BEL kotdwara?

You will be happy to know that der is no selection procedure actually like its for job the interview is not held for choosing students for doing summer training. you students are asked to fill up your preferential places where you yourself want to do the summer training.

Then what the college or your educational institution does is that contact all those organisations where you people as students have applied for internship during the summer. they choose a group of students from amongst you to send and go through a rigorous practical training during that one two months period.

So in the letter of recommendation you must make sure that yours name is mentioned in the list along with your college and stream. so that after completion of training even when you have to submit your thesis or project report on what you did there practically you will be able to get the certificate from them only if they have the list of names with them. It is also one more thing to ensure that your training subject is of your stream and required institute that you are going to attend. So all the best and wish you luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?