24th May 2012, 11:11 PM
pushpendersinghrathore

What is the procedure to take up Vocational training in NTPC, BHEL, BEL? I am a B.Tech student

i m b tech student n i want to vocational training in ntpc,hhel,bel what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?
  4. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  5. Procedure of summer training at BHEl, BEL, HAL and NTPC?
  6. Detailed information about winter vocational training in NTPC being 3rd year Mechanical engineer? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Vocational Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student? Is the Vocational Training chargeable in BHEL?
  8. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC?
  9. Full information about Winter Vocational training at NTPC?
  10. Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training?
  11. Procedure for registration in BHEL, NTPC, BSNL?
  12. Detailed procedure of vocational training for MBA(HR) in NTPC?
  13. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure for training in companies like ONGC, BHEL, HCL and BEL while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  17. Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. How to apply for training in PSU companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BSNL etc? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd July 2012, 11:41 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to take up Vocational training in NTPC, BHEL, BEL? I am a B.Tech student

HELLO,
if you want to do training in BHEL,NTPC then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of BHEL.

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of BHEL,BHOPAL. They will mail you regarding that information.

seat is limited there that's why you must apply quickly..........

with best wishes!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?