23rd January 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Selection of project topic in Microbiology? How to keep the expense lower?

how to choose project topics and the expensive is in lower amount and i want to do my project in my college laboratory so please give ideas and some project topics.............

13th February 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection of project topic in Microbiology? How to keep the expense lower?

I am a microbiology student I need a project topics on vegetable microbiology.
29th December 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Selection of project topic in Microbiology? How to keep the expense lower?

I am searching for one simple mini biotechnology project.could you givr any idea for me but no pcr here
28th February 2018, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I need B.Sc project topics in microbiology that are related to pharmaceutical micobiology
30th November 2018, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I'm m.sc applied microbiology final year student..can u give me a topic for my project
23rd July 2021, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

kindly refer me any ideas for msc project related to biotechnology or microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?