20th June 2012, 02:21 PM
nelson3

Project topic for defence? I am a final year student of Petroleum Engineering

Am a final year student of petroleum engineering I have been asked to look for a project topic for my defense. I need a project topic and answer too please.

19th September 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Project topic for defence? I am a final year student of Petroleum Engineering

Am in petroleum engineering,have been asked to get a project topic for my final year. I school at madonna universsity in nigeria. Plese I do need your help.
8th November 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Project topic for defence? I am a final year student of Petroleum Engineering

i need a project topic about petroleum n petrochemical eng pls any research topic send it 2 email [email protected] u
27th November 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

As a student of Petroleum engineering, I would suggest you to a field planning project in which you analyze the optimize production of different well trajectories (multilateral or Extended Reach wells etc)
7th February 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i am a final year student of petroleum engineering. I have bin asked to look for a project topic relating to petroleum geology.
13th February 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year student of petroleum engineering. I have been requested to submit my proposed project topic. Please do help me
5th April 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year student of petroleum engineering futo.I have been requested to submit my project topic.I need help and a topic and an explaination abt the topic
21st June 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

can you give me innovative projects according to the general people of india ?
19th September 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

WHAT TO SAY ABOUT YOUR PROJECT WHEN ASK TO DEFEND IT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?