22nd December 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Shall I continue my job while doing ICWAI and training?

Sir,
I am graduate with 70% of marks. Right now i am employed in manappuram finance limited. I am willing to join cost accountancy course of ICWAI. Kindly clarify on the following points.
1. Shall i continue my job while pursing the course.
2.Shall i perform the training program of the course in the particular department of the company, as prescribed for training.
Kindly forward your replay to [email protected]
I HOPES YOUR RELAY AT THE EARLIEST

31st October 2014, 11:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I continue my job while doing ICWAI and training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am graduate with 70% of marks. Right now i am employed in manappuram finance limited. I am willing to join cost accountancy course of ICWAI. Kindly clarify on the following points.
1. Shall i continue my job while pursing the course.
2.Shall i perform the training program of the course in the particular department of the company, as prescribed for training.
Kindly forward your replay to [email protected]
I HOPES YOUR RELAY AT THE EARLIEST
I am sorry to say that you can't continue your job while ICWAI training. You will be send to another company for training. So, I suggest you to successfully complete your training and then apply for job. You may have chance to learn and gain practical experience in training process. After training you may get good job with high salary in accounting field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?