2nd July 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for BSNL Inplant Training in Telecom being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?

sir,
i just completed first year and entered B.TECH in ECE in VIT UNIVERSITY ,VELLORE. I heard about BSNL inplant training in TELECOM.how far is it useful for me? also i have inplant training as a part of my cirriculam.can i do this inplant training?so is it advisable to do bsnl inplant training now?pls reply fast.

4th August 2014, 08:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for BSNL Inplant Training in Telecom being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?

Yes, you can definitely apply for BSNL Inplant Training. Since you have completed first year of engineering so you do not have much idea about the field of Telecom. Hence it is advisable to take such telecom training after second or in third year of engineering as you will be acquainted with various concepts of Telecommunication.

The training will definitely be useful provided:-
- You do it in a reputed BSNL training center having good faculty and labs.
- You take interest and seriously pursue the training.
10th March 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I apply for BSNL Inplant Training in Telecom being a B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student?

Sir, i am a student of btech, 1st year,CSE, AMRITA,BANGLORE . i want to know whether there is any need for me to go to inplant training???
15th June 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir have completed my 2nd year of btech in Chennai and i belong to ece branch can i attend inplant training in bsnl office and how its procedure..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?