9th November 2012, 09:53 PM
nikithaniki

How to do internship a BSNL after doing engineering in telecom

hey i am doing my eng in telecom. i wish to do internship at bsnl in the coming summer. so can u plz brief me the procedure for it and also the place where they offer the training in banglore. i dnt knw anybody at bsnl . so plz help

Related Questions:
  1. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  2. Summer Internship programme in BSNL Telecom, Ranchi for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Where should Telecom Engineering Student do an internship for a month? How to apply for those internships?
  6. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  7. Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?
  8. Can I become a manager in PSU company with part time MBA?
  9. Date of sale of JTO exam forms?
  10. How to build my career in Telecom as RF engineer after taking training in RF engineering from BSNL Jabalpur?
  11. Syllabus and Eligibilty criteria for ITO examination?
  12. Eligibility criteria and details of Internship programme in BSNL? What I have to do in Internship?
  13. Telecom companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student in Delhi? -- [New]
  14. How to do internship with BSNL?
  15. When will the JTO recruitment form be released?
  16. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  17. From where to get the application form for TTA exam? Books to be referred?
  18. Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) student?
10th November 2012, 10:28 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do internship a BSNL after doing engineering in telecom

Hello,
Yes, you are right BSNL(Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) holds summer internships programs. They held that earlier too in Chennai and will continue to do so. It is a weeks based program and will cost you maximum Rs.4000-Rs.5000 for covering the entire program with all its facilities. It will be strictly a telecom oriented internship program. You can log onto www.chennai.bsnl.co.in to get information for the enrollment. Since already you have a telecom engineering, you are highly eligible for this.
12th December 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

HI... i am studying btech 3rd year ECE.I want to do internship in communication oriented side from any company.can u plz suggest me what are the companies offering that course and how to apply for that?
12th February 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I m do B.tech in Electronics & communication branch . I want to do summer internship in bsnl patna .could u plz suggest me procedure of joing bsnl patna.
9th October 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that when winter training started...
15th March 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi dis is Gayathri ...I want to know about the intenship program for graduates.Pls inform me
17th November 2014, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about procedure for summer training for b tech student of Electronics & telecommunication. My e-mail address is [email protected] and mobile no. is 9430652248.
25th December 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

want to know about procedure for summer training for b tech student of computer science engineering. My e-mail address is a [email protected] and mobile no. is 9030247563
30th September 2020, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

How can delete my previous post on your comment box please let me know?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?