19th August 2012, 11:01 AM
santosh_ghorpade

How can I apply for a job in BSNL and Telecom company? I am a B.E Final year student from Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

hi i am b.e final year from electronics & instrumentation engineering .how can apply for job in bsnl & telecom compny.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Job in BSNL and Telcom Companies being a candidate of final year BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. How to get a job in BSNL while in final year electronics and telecommunication engineering with 61% aggregate?
  3. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  4. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Can I apply for IES exam if I am a final year student in applied electronics and instrumentation
  6. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Date of sale of JTO exam forms?
  8. Am I eligible for BSNL JTO if I am a student of electronics and instrumentation final year
  9. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  10. Where and when to apply for One month training in Telecom?
  11. List of universities which offer MS(Electronics) in India for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year candidate? -- [New]
  12. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  13. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  14. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  15. Pre-final year project suggestion for student of electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  16. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  17. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  18. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
20th September 2012, 11:45 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a job in BSNL and Telecom company? I am a B.E Final year student from Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

While doing B.Tech 4th year, you can apply for job in BSNL. Job details about suitable posts in BSNL will be notified in BSNL site and candidates can opt for suitable posts and apply for the same via online. JTO will be the apt position for B.Tech graduates. The age limit for this post is 21 – 30 years. A written exam for selection for this post will be conducted. Prepare on technical subject areas as well aptitude area questions for JTO exam. On clearing this exam, being in final year, you need to submit educational documents at the time of interview.
20th September 2012, 11:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a job in BSNL and Telecom company? I am a B.E Final year student from Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering

While doing B.Tech 4th year, you can apply for job in BSNL. Job details about suitable posts in BSNL will be notified in BSNL site and candidates can opt for suitable posts and apply for the same via online. JTO will be the apt position for B.Tech graduates. The age limit for this post is 21 – 30 years. A written exam for selection for this post will be conducted. Prepare on technical subject areas as well aptitude area questions for JTO exam. On clearing this exam, being in final year, you need to submit educational documents at the time of interview.
29th October 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I am siva. I am completed B.E(ECE) at 2012. I am looking governmet job for my field but how to applied my field job and how to prepare that guide me plz. Regards
M.Siva
([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?