21st October 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Client Solutions Management internship in Transorg Analytics Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Transorg Analytics Gurgaon is offering an internship related to Client Solutions Management. I would like to know about the skills which I have to possess in order to apply for this internship.

25th October 2019, 08:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Client Solutions Management internship in Transorg Analytics Gurgaon?

The essential skills that are required to apply for Client Solutions Management internship in Transorg Analytics Gurgaon are given below.

1) You must have good knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-PowerPoint.

2) You must have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

3) You should be a good team player.

4) You must have good analytical and problem solving skill.

For more details, you can refer the below official link :-
http://transorg.com/
25th October 2019, 10:33 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Client Solutions Management internship in Transorg Analytics Gurgaon?

The skills required to apply for Client Solutions Management internship in Transorg Analytics Gurgaon is mentioned below:-

:-Excellent communication skills.
:-Excellent knowledge of MS-Power point.
:-Proficiency in English Language.
:-Knowledge of Developing presentations.
:-Excellent problem solving skills.
:-Time management and organizational skills .

You can visit the website http://transorg.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?