31st December 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Scope and salary of BAMS in India and abroad? Which one is good between BAMS, BDS and Nursing?

BAMS scope and salary in India and abroad. Which one is good bams /bds /nursing? Starting salary of BAMS abroad? Which is best for MD? BAMS scope in future.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  2. What to select MBBS or BDS or BAMS? Which has got more scope? CET rank required for admission? Related details if opting for BAMS?
  3. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  4. Jobs after BAMS in Abroad and expected salary?
  5. Scope of BAMS in government sector in India? Jobs in abroad after completing BAMS?
  6. Is there any good scope in BAMS?
  7. Is there any diploma course available in Abroad for B.A.M.S graduate? Scope of B.A.M.S doctor?
  8. Can I get salary of upto Rs. 60000 to Rs. 70000 per month if pursuing BAMS? Scope of this course?
  9. What is the scope of getting PG course with scholarship in abroad after completing BAMS from government institute of India?
  10. What are the job opportunities in abroad after BAMS?
  11. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  12. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  13. Can I get government job after getting 9492 rank in EAMET? Scope of BAMS?
  14. Courses available to study in Abroad for BAMS doctor?
  15. Job opportunities Abroad after BAMS?
  16. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are all the good courses after BAMS? Which course will get me a good scope and government job?
  18. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?
13th August 2017, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope and salary of BAMS in India and abroad? Which one is good between BAMS, BDS and Nursing?

BAMS scope and salary in India and abroad. Which one is good bams /bds /nursing? Starting salary of BAMS abroad? Which is best for MD? BAMS scope in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?