25th February 2020, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Web Development internship in NULL Innovation Private Limited Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I have heard about Web Development internship which is available in NULL Innovation Private Limited Hyderabad. I want to know about the skills which are required to join this internship. Can any of you kindly let me know about the essential skills?

29th February 2020, 12:57 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Web Development internship in NULL Innovation Private Limited Hyderabad?

Skills required to join the Web Development internship in NULL Innovation Private Limited Hyderabad as follows:-

1. Good programming skills in PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, WordPress, and Database Management System (DBMS).

2. Knowledge in business intelligence analyst.

3. In-depth knowledge in development phases of ( design, building, and deployment).

4. Relevant work experience in building Web Applications, APIs and SaaS would be great.

5. Coding programs skills.

6. Troubleshooting and debugging skills.

7. Knowledge in cloud services.

8. Knowledge in marketing, healthcare domain would be good.
4th August 2021, 09:53 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Skills required to join Web Development internship in NULL Innovation Private Limited Hyderabad?

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of Javascript

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of HTML

*Aspirants must have a knowledge of Marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?