18th July 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How may I do training in 5th sem in Alwar(Rajasthan)? List of institutions offering such training?

Hello sir
i am JITENDRA 5th sem of cs branch. Sir i currently persuing my b.tech frm alwar rajasthan and want to training like dotnet, php from jaipur. Then sir will i have to go for it or not?
For this i can't attend d class of 5th sem due long distance of jaipur.
Will i have to move?
Rply me
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training from a good construction field after passing civil engineering 5th semester? List of companies that offer training?
  2. How should I do training in electronics field after completing EC from 5th semester
  3. List companies offering 6th semester project training to MCA students? -- [New]
  4. During summer training which course should I consider while doing B.Tech(5th sem)?
  5. Which field should be opted in Electronics for 6 week training in 4th semester? Details about such companies and institutions providing training?
  6. Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem
  7. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
  8. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  9. Is it possible for me to do industrial training in BHEL, Haridwar while doing 5th semester B.Tech?
  10. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  11. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  12. How to do training in DRDO? I am a 5th semester student from VTU university Bangalore
  13. List of colleges or institutions providing vocation training?
  14. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the steps which we need to follow for doing internship after completion of 5th semester in mechanical engineering?
  16. Where can i attend the NTT program in Delhi?
  17. From where I can do my training in B.Tech final year? List of institutes I can apply for? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 6th sem
  18. Procedure to apply for Training in any institute for B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
29th August 2016, 01:16 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I do training in 5th sem in Alwar(Rajasthan)? List of institutions offering such training?

There are many training centers in Jaipur from where you can pursue your desired courses. Some of the best institutes for courses like php, dotnet etc are SPC Computer Classes, Samyak Computer Classes etc. If you want to pursue above courses without wasting your time and education loss(5th sem classes) then my suggestion to you is that you should pursue the same course from Alwar Rajasthan.
Here are some best institutes for you :

** Manav Classes  

Address : Plot no 2A, Above canara bank,, Jai Complex, Road No 2, Arya Nagar, Alwar, Rajasthan 301001
Phone : 0144 233 6011

** Shree Academy  

Address : 470-A Scheme No. 2,Lajpat Nagar, Alwar, Rajasthan 301001
Phone : 0144 233 2273
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?