1st January 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Java Development Internship in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Java Development Internship in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

7th January 2019, 07:42 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Java Development Internship in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited?

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to apply for Java Development Internship. Candidates with skilled in Java and JavaScript are preferred for internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 15 January 2019. Positions available for this Internship is 5.

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th January 2019 at 07:15 AM. Reason: Remove *
7th January 2019, 11:35 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Java Development Internship in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Java Development Internship in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited. Please tell me about the skills which are necessarily required. Thank you!

The skills required to apply for the Java Development internship in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited are given below:

>> Applicants with skills in Java, CSS, JavaScript, HTML, JQuery and AngularJS

>> Applicants interested in doing the internship, full time (in office) for the duration of 2 months

>> Applicants with relevant interests and skills

>> Applicants from Indore

>> Those applicants who can start the internship on or before 31st January, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?