1st January 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Java Development Internship in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Java Development in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

7th January 2019, 07:44 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Java Development Internship in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited?

Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited does offer 2 months duration of Java Development Internship. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for internship. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible to apply for internship. Candidates with skilled in Java and JavaScript are preferred for internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 15 January 2019. Positions available for this Internship is 5.
7th January 2019, 11:26 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Java Development Internship in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Java Development in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited offers Java Development internship for 2 months duration (full time). Interns can get Rs 6,000 per month as a stipend for the Java Development internship in Endeavor IT Solutions. There are 5 Java Development internship positions available in the Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited. Applicants with skills in Java and JavaScript and from Indore are preferred for the Java Development internship in Endeavor IT Solutions Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?