2nd October 2018, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Operations Internship in UTS India Private Limited?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Operations Internship in UTS India Private Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

31st October 2019, 12:01 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Operations Internship in UTS India Private Limited?

Skills required to apply for Operations Internship in UTS India Private Limited :-

** Applicant shall have knowledge of Microsoft office specially of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word.

** Good communication skills specially in English language.

** Ability to deal with market vendors and reporting to higher authorities.

** Applicant shall have positive attitude so that he can motivate vendors for lead the generation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?