30th August 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

How much basic salary I can get being a candidate of Diploma in ECE and finished Embedded and VISI basic courses?

i am a diploma student in ece. i finished embedded and vlsi basics courses.wat is the basic salary.

7th December 2011, 06:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much basic salary I can get being a candidate of Diploma in ECE and finished Embedded and VISI basic courses?

Hello Friend,
Salary depends upon certain factors. The job profile and job position, in which company and which tier city you are posted, your knowledge and skill level, your experience and so on. As a fresher you can expect to get a salary of around Rs. 10000 to Rs.25000 depending upon the above factors. Remember that in every field if you are skilled and gain experience then over a period of time salary is never a problem for deserving candidates.

regards
23rd March 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much basic salary I can get being a candidate of Diploma in ECE and finished Embedded and VISI basic courses?

hello sir/madam
my question is sir i'm student of bca 6 sem. i have learn c ,c & java lanuages basic but i want to chooe a specific lanuage for job plz tell me which lanuage is mostly help for my carrier in It sector With Good salary.
23rd November 2013, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: How much basic salary I can get being a candidate of Diploma in ECE and finished Embedded and VISI basic courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir/madam
my question is sir i'm student of bca 6 sem. i have learn c ,c & java lanuages basic but i want to chooe a specific lanuage for job plz tell me which lanuage is mostly help for my carrier in It sector With Good salary.
Hello my friend, now a days all there is no one prepare applications using c, So you better to follow java. Because major of the companies they are used to build applications using java. Just like Recently google launched his android os. The android os is full of java coding?programming. So better you prefer java.
9th March 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I need one chance.....fo do something change.....
Janmejay singh (ece/3rd year/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?