31st August 2020, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for a Search Engine Optimization internship in Media India Group Delhi?

Sir, I want to do a Search Engine Optimization internship in Media India Group Delhi. I am planning to apply for it and I want to know about the skills which are essential to apply for this internship. Kindly tell me about the skills for doing this internship.

2nd September 2020, 08:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Search Engine Optimization internship in Media India Group Delhi?

The skills required to apply for a Search Engine Optimization internship at Media India Group Delhi are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

==> Candidate should have the prior work experience on Google and Facebook accounts, building backlinks and analytics.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.

==> Candidate must know how to conduct keyword research and analysis.

==> Candidate must know how to write effective headlines, body copy and classified ads.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.mediaindia.eu
2nd September 2020, 10:49 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for a Search Engine Optimization internship in Media India Group Delhi?

Skills required to apply for a Search Engine Optimization internship in Media India Group Delhi is given below.

1.Candidate must have good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
2.Candidate must have good communication skills.
3.Candidate must have good analytical skills.
4.Candidate must be able to work in high pressure condition.
5.Candidate must have problem solving skills.

Last date to apply for this internship is 13/9/2020
2nd September 2020, 01:33 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for a Search Engine Optimization internship in Media India Group Delhi :-

1) You must have good knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

2) You should have working knowledge on Google and Facebook accounts.

3) You should have good analytical an problem solving skill.

Last date to apply for this internship is 13 September,2020.
2nd September 2020, 08:35 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to apply for a Search Engine Optimization internship in Media India Group Delhi are as follows:-

1. Excellent IT and web-enabled skills.
2. Strong interpersonal skills.
3. Strong SEO skills.
4. Knowledge of new on-page & off-page activities/engagements.
5. Reporting and reviewing skills.
3rd September 2020, 12:16 AM
My true support

Skills required to apply for a search engine optimisation internship in media india group are :

* strong written and oral communication skills.

* strong analytical ability and solid team work.

* ability to work independently and as a part within team.

* Foundation marketing skills and creative.

Note: must have skills of being a leader to handle the team.
3rd September 2020, 01:53 AM
Princee97

**Skills required to apply for a Search Engine Optimization internship in Media India Group Delhi are as follows--

Candidates should have prior work knowledge on Google and Facebook accounts, building back links and analytics.

Candidates should have the knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

Stipend is offered to Search Engine Optimization interns in Media India Group Delhi is Rs. 6000 /month.

Plus you will also get a Certificate and Letter of recommendation after completion of this internship.

** For more details you can visit on the below link-
http://www.mediaindia.eu/
5th September 2020, 12:06 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Skills required to apply for a Search Engine Optimization internship in Media India Group Delhi?

Skills required to apply for a Search Engine Optimization internship in Media India Group Delhi.

Should have prior work knowledge on Google and Facebook accounts, building backlinks and analyticsNumber of internships/jobs available.

2. Additional details:Work from home not allowed.Categories: Search Engine Optimization (SEO),Digital Marketing,MBA
1st August 2021, 11:35 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Search Engine Optimization

*Candidates must have a knowledge of Google

*Candidates must have relevant Skills and Interests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?