31st August 2020, 04:06 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Search Engine Optimization interns in Media India Group Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Media India Group Delhi is offering an internship in Search Engine Optimization. I am interested in doing this internship. I just want to know about the stipend offered for this internship program. Kindly tell me asap.

2nd September 2020, 08:22 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Search Engine Optimization interns in Media India Group Delhi?

The stipend which is offered to Search Engine Optimization internship at Media India Group Delhi is Rs.6000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 13th September 2020 and there are total 2 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.mediaindia.eu
2nd September 2020, 10:44 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Search Engine Optimization interns in Media India Group Delhi?

Stipend of Rs 6000 per mont for 3 month will be offered to Search Engine Optimization interns in Media India Group Delhi.

Last date to apply for this internship is 13/9/2020.

For more details you can visit official website given below.
http://www.mediaindia.eu/
2nd September 2020, 12:54 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get a stipend of Rs. 6000/- per month as Search Engine Optimization interns in Media India Group Delhi.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 13 September,2020.
2nd September 2020, 08:29 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name:-Media India Group Delhi

Interns-Role:-Search Engine Optimization internship (Duration:-03 Months)

No. of Openings:-02

The stipend is offered to Search Engine Optimization interns in Media India Group Delhi is around INR 6000 per month. Based on your interview performance and skillset level.

The last date of application is 13 September 2020.[/B]

Official Website:-http://www.mediaindia.eu
3rd September 2020, 01:49 AM
Princee97

**Stipend is offered to Search Engine Optimization interns in Media India Group Delhi is Rs. 6000 /month.

Plus you will also get a Certificate and Letter of recommendation after completion of this internship.

** For more details you can visit on the below link-
http://www.mediaindia.eu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?