25th February 2020, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Web Development internship in Blue Rose Publishers Delhi?

Dear friends, can any of you kindly let me know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for an internship of Web Development in Blue Rose Publishers Delhi? I want to apply for this internship so I need to know about the essential skills.

27th February 2020, 12:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Web Development internship in Blue Rose Publishers Delhi?

The skills required to apply for a Web Development internship in Blue Rose Publishers, Delhi are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop and WordPress.

==> Candidate must know how to work with the client to ensure proper and hassle free implementation.

==> Candidate must know how to establish design guidelines, standards and best practices.

==> Candidate must know how to conceptualize and implement creative ideas for client websites.

==> Candidate must know how to create visual elements that are in line with the clients branding.
27th February 2020, 12:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Web Development internship in Blue Rose Publishers Delhi?

Skills required to apply for Web Development internship in Blue Rose Publishers Delhi :-

1) You must have good knowledge in HTML

2) You should have knowledge in CSS

3) You must have experience in Adobe Photoshop.

4) You should have knowledge in WordPress

Last date to apply for this internship is 10th March, 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?