7th June 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Why Python Framework is required to get job in MNC companies? Detailed information about Python Framework?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about Python Framework. Why it is required to get job in most of the MNC companies? Can you please tell me the details of this framework?

9th June 2016, 09:30 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Why Python Framework is required to get job in MNC companies? Detailed information about Python Framework?

Python is one of the world's 2nd powerful programming language.
Python is used in Google for the development purpose.

Use of python:

1. It is used in kernel of the operating system.
2. It is used in AI that is Artificial Intelligence.
3. It is one of the most secured language than any other language.

Python is generally used for high level programming that is the reason it is being used by most of the big companies lie google.

The latest python is python version 3.0
You can create anything using python, right from the statistical graph to the pie chart.
This is the flexibility of the python.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?