17th July 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Chartered Accountancy intern in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am interested to do Chartered Accountancy internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Mumbai. I want to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such intern in this company. Please let me know about the skills immediately.

20th July 2019, 10:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Chartered Accountancy intern in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Mumbai?

The skills required to become a Chartered Accountancy internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Mumbai is given below.

==> Candidate Should know to prepare an MIS summary (residential + IC & IC)

==> Candidate Should know how to manage data preparation for OWR, SWR, BWR & TMW.

==> Candidate should participate in discussions and conducting analysis.

==> Candidate should know how to prepare investor presentations including financial slides and data pack.
21st July 2019, 11:27 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Chartered Accountancy intern in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do Chartered Accountancy internship in Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Mumbai. I want to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such intern in this company. Please let me know about the skills immediately.

The skills required to apply for the Chartered Accountancy internship in the Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited, Mumbai are given below:

>> Candidates who have passed CA or CA Intermediate

>> Candidates with at least 1 year work experience

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities

>> Candidates who can participate in discussions and conducting variance analysis

>> Candidates willing to do the internship, full time for the period of 12 months
21st July 2019, 09:04 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Chartered Accountancy intern at Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited in Mumbai.

1) You should have good analytical skill.

2) You must have good knowledge in Finance.

3) You must have good communication skill.

4) You must have knowledge in MS-Office.
25th July 2019, 09:02 PM
pagolworld

Skills required :--

1.Applicants must know how to manage data preparation for OWR, SWR, BWR & TMW.

2. Applicants must be excellent communication skills.

3.Applicants must have knowledge in MS-Office.

4. Applicants must be Mumbai and neighboring cities

5.Applicants must have participate in discussions and conducting variance analysis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?