24th November 2018, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Navaratan Technologies Private Limited AWS DevOps Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join AWS DevOps Internship in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

29th November 2018, 12:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Navaratan Technologies Private Limited AWS DevOps Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join AWS DevOps Internship in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Last date to apply for the AWS DevOps internship in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited is 7th December, 2018. Duration of the AWS DevOps internship in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited is 2 months. Selected candidates can get Rs 15,000 / month as a stipend for the AWS DevOps internship in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited. Candidates willing to start the internship between 23rd November, 2018 and 23rd December, 2018 are preferred for the AWS DevOps internship in Navaratan Technologies Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?