22nd November 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?

hi!
I am Nilesh Chaubey doing B.Tech(4th year CSE) from Jagannath University,Jaipur. I score in B.Tech 68%. I want to apply for the internship at winter, in infosys..plz help me for the proccesure that how can i apply..Is there any kind of Info than plz send me..thanku..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  3. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  4. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  7. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  13. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  14. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student? -- [New]
  16. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  17. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
24th November 2014, 05:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that Infosys does not onboard interns in this manner.
- It recruits interns from the TIER-1 institutes of the country which includes the top IITs.
- It gives internship to the CS/IT guys of various institutes where it has tie-up and had recruited through on-campus drive.

SO if Infosys recruits you in your college, you can expect an internship offer from Infosys in the month of January.
11th June 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?

I am Hanna a 4th year BTech-CS student from Christ(Deemed to be) University Faculty Of Engineering in Bangalore.How i will get internship in Infosys?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?