13th January 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Which are the companies that give industrial training for EEE students for 1 month

hello sir!! am a final year student of eee.. i would like to know about companies which give industrial training for eee students for 1month..(atleast 10 days)

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies which give industrial training for EEE students
  2. Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?
  3. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  4. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students?
  5. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE)
  7. List of companies in Allahabad that may provide one month training to engineering students?
  8. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  9. Training for B.E EEE students? Any government organizations providing training?
  10. Any industrial training starting in the month of August for Computer Science B.Tech students?
  11. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  12. Companies offering industrial training to B.Tech students?
  13. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  14. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
  15. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students
  16. How to do industrial training in Tokyo for 2 months? I am a 3rd year chemical major student from Malaysia
  17. List of IT companies that recruit candidates for Industrial Training in Bangalore?
  18. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
28th May 2015, 11:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the companies that give industrial training for EEE students for 1 month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir!! am a final year student of eee.. i would like to know about companies which give industrial training for eee students for 1month..(atleast 10 days)
List of the companies for industrial training for EEE candidates:-

1. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments, 39/2067 Manikiri Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 235 6429

2. Saffron Technologies, Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kerala
Phone: 098951 00444

3. Xtend Technologies Private Limited, Kalathiparambil Cross Rd, Chittoor Road, Blue Hill, Chittoor, Valanjambalam, Ernakulam South, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 237 8008

4. Micro Objects, XLI/1098 B, Pulleppady Cross Road,, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 236 3672

5. Bussymen Electric Co, KP Vallon Rd, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra, Ernakulam, Kerala
Phone: 0484 231 8530
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?