20th September 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Business Development(Sales) Intern in News Corporation VCCircle?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Business Development(Sales) Internship in News Corporation VCCircle. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

7th October 2018, 09:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Business Development(Sales) Intern in News Corporation VCCircle?

News Corporation VCCircle does offer Business Development(Sales) Internships for duration of 6 months. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests. Candidates having knowledge of MS-Excel are preferred for Business Development(Sales) Internships in News Corporation VCCircle.
Now applications are closed for this internship. Last date to apply for internship was 4th October 2018.
31st May 2021, 02:07 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Skills required to become Business Development(Sales) Intern in News Corporation VCCircle?

Skills required:--

Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.

Candidates should have knowledge of MS-Excel.

Candidates should have good communication skills.

Candidates must available for 6 Months

Candidates should have Proficiency in English.
29th July 2021, 11:27 PM
Afreen0786

Skills required:-

*Aspirants must have a knowledge in Ms Excel

*Aspirants must have a relevant skills and interests

*Aspirants must have a Bachelor's degree

*Duration- 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?