18th July 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Software Development Intern in Micron Technologies?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Software Development in Micron Technologies. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

20th July 2019, 03:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Software Development Intern in Micron Technologies?

The skills required to become a Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of My SQL, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Bootstrap and AngularJS.

==> Candidate should know to clear the payment collection process and testimonial from the client.

==> Candidate should know how to implement with any changes required for the functioning of the software.

==> Candidate should know to take SRS from the client and to develop application as per the SRS.
20th July 2019, 05:47 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Software Development Intern in Micron Technologies?

Skills required to become Software Development Intern in Micron Technologies is given below :-

1)Candidates must have knowledge of HTML (Learn HTML),

2)Candidates must have knowledge of CSS (Learn CSS),

3)Candidates must have knowledge of JavaScript

4)Candidates must have knowledge of SQL

5)Candidates must have knowledge of Bootstrap and AngularJS

The duration of the Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies would be of 3 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on http://www.mtsblr.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?