30th January 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Software Testing Intern in Arobit Business Solutions Private Limited?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required for applying an Internship related to Software Testing in Arobit Business Solutions Private Limited. Please let me know about the essential skills as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

12th February 2019, 08:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Software Testing Intern in Arobit Business Solutions Private Limited?

Required skills to become Software Testing Intern in Arobit Business Solutions Private Limited is Software Testing, English proficiency (written) and Model View Controller(MVC). Candidates must be willing for doing Internship in full time mode for duration of 6 months. Interns can start the internship between 30th January 2019 and 1st March 2019. Last date to apply for Internship is 12 February 2019. There is total 2 positions available for Software Testing Internship in Arobit Business Solutions Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?