19th November 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join HR & Administration Internship in MiStay?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for HR & Administration Internship in MiStay. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this HR & Administration Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

25th November 2018, 12:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join HR & Administration Internship in MiStay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for HR & Administration Internship in MiStay. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this HR & Administration Internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

The skills required to join HR & Administration internship in MiStay are given below:

>> Candidates with skills in English proficiency (Spoken) and English proficiency (written)

>> Candidates who are available full time (in office)

>> Candidates who are available for the duration of 6 months

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests

>> Candidates should start the internship between 17th November, 2018 and 17th December, 2018
26th November 2018, 09:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join HR & Administration Internship in MiStay?

MiStay does offer HR & Administration Internship for duration of 6 months. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests. Candidates must be proficient in English Proficiency (spoken and written both) to be eligible.

I would like to let you know that currently there is no requirements for HR & Administration Internship in MiStay. Last date to apply has just passed. Last date to apply for same was 18 November 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?