8th June 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and tuition fee per annum?

what is the total fee structure for b.tech including hstel fee,mess fee,tution fee etc. per annum?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  2. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  3. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  5. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  6. What is the fee structure in BITS Pilani including mess hostel and tuition fee?
  7. Tuition fee, hostel fee and other charges per annum for Business Technology course? -- [New]
  8. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess fee in 4 years? I have scored 5796 in KIT exam
  9. KIIT Fee structure including the Hostel and Mess fee?
  10. What is the total fees for MCA in KIITS including tuition fee? What is the hostel charge?
  11. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with hostel fees, mess fee and tuition fee?
  12. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  13. Total fee structure of KIIT exam? Admission fee, hostel charge and mess charges?
  14. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  15. Complete fee structure inclusive of hostel and mess for B.Tech CSE in KIIT? Is counselling fee refundable? How much loan will bank provide?
  16. Fee structure for 4 years B.Tech in Manipal?
  17. Tuition, hostel and mess fee for 4 years B.Tech course for Bangladeshi student? Other country students can get financial facilities in India?
  18. Fee structure of SRM for B.Tech including mess and hostel fee?
12th May 2013, 12:17 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and tuition fee per annum?

Dear Friend,
You must clearly note that the Fee Structure is different for different colleges and institutions.But mostly the Fee Structure for government colleges is less as compared to that of private Colleges.

Fee structure usually ranges in between Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.5,00,000 per annum including hostel fee while that for fee structure without hostel fee ranges in between Rs.60,000 to Rs.4,00,000 per annum.

Its just usually a general range of the fee structure of every colleges but for getting the particular fee structure of colleges you must visit your interested colleges site.
15th May 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and tuition fee per annum?

i have got 11100(gen) and 1855(gen women) rank in kiitee 2013 what are the branches for b.tech/b.tech m.tech can i get????
also what is the fees structure per semester and hostel fees separately annually???????
is fees is different for different engineering branch or different for only b.tech and dual degree????
is there any loan facility provided by kiit for b.tech/b.tech m.tech
i also want to know as my father is ex-navyman so is there any concession for retired defence person????
as i want to get all information correct as before councelling ..........kindly give me the reply on my id- [email protected] plzz sir as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!
20th May 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i have got 386[pc] rank in kiitee2013what is the total fee of dual degree like mtech btech????
30th June 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i am from nepal and wants to study engeenering in india how can i join there. i have 2 percentage.>75
7th February 2014, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

what is the total fee structure for B.tech including hostel fee, mess fee and tuition fee per annum?
I apply for KIITEE entrance exam 2014 from Kolkata
17th February 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for b.tech(aerospace engineering ) tution fee,hostel fee, mess fee ?
27th May 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Fee strutures including hostel and mess fee for 2015 in KIIT Bhubaneswar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?