22nd February 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Mobile App Testing internship in Osos Private Limited Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I came to know that Osos Private Limited Hyderabad is offering an internship related to Mobile App Testing. I would like to know about the skills which I have to possess in order to apply for this internship.

24th February 2020, 12:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Mobile App Testing internship in Osos Private Limited Hyderabad?

The skills required to apply for Mobile App Testing internship in Osos Private Limited, Hyderabad are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Java and Software Testing.

==> Candidate must know how to perform functional and non functional testing for mobile/web application.

==> Candidate must know how to report the bugs and execution of test suites.

==> Candidate must know how to work on maintenance and updation of test cases.
8th July 2021, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Mobile App Testing internship in Osos Private Limited Hyderabad?

After completing intern do they make regular employee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?