13th July 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Retail Sales internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are required to apply for this Retail Sales internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the skills immediately.

15th July 2019, 01:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited?

The essential skills that are required for applying Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited are listed below.

1) You must have good communication skill.

2) You should be able of handling stock management.

Last date to apply for this internship is 25 July 19.

Check the website https://in.puma.com/ to know more information.
15th July 2019, 02:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to join Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited?

The skills required to apply for Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited is given below:-

:-You must have excellent communication skills.
:-You must have strong convincing skills.
:-You must be able to handle the stock management .
:-You must be able to work on visual merchandising.
:-You must be able to handle customer queries effectively.

You can visit the website https://in.puma.com/ for more information.
15th July 2019, 03:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to join a Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate should know to handle stock management.

==> Candidate should know to work on customer service.

==> Candidate Should know to work on visual merchandising.
15th July 2019, 08:43 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Skills required to join Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited is given below :-

1. Candidate must have good on customer service.

2. Candidate must have good on visual merchandising.

3. Candidate must have good stock management skills.
17th July 2019, 11:41 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Skills required to join Retail Sales Internship in PUMA Sports India Private Limited:--

Sales Internship,

Customer experience,

Retail Sales,

Store Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?