14th June 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship for one month for MSW 2nd semester student of AMU?

Hi,
Currently I am a student of MSW 2nd semester at AMU. I am interested in doing my Summer Internship in this Summer itself from the next month. So, could you please help me with an Internship programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer Internship programme in Marketing for MBA 2nd semester student?
  2. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  4. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  5. List of companies except HP and HCL which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon?
  6. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  7. How to do summer internship in writing?
  8. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  9. Is it possible to do one month Internship related to HR in IBM, Bangalore being a MBA 2nd semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  12. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  13. Can I get internship opportunity while doing 4th semester B.E in Civil Engineering?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  15. How to do summer internship if I am a student of ECE 2nd semester
  16. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd semester student?
  18. Internship for 1 month in Bangalore/Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
29th June 2015, 06:49 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Summer Internship for one month for MSW 2nd semester student of AMU?

There are no any such kind of internship Program Available for the Students of the 2nd semester. yes, you can go for the Training program as you are in the 2nd semester. to be eligible for the Internship Program either you should be in the final year or the
pre-final year of the degree program. So, base on your current eligibility you can go for the Training program rather than the internship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?