2nd January 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?

Hello sir/madam
i am pursuing my bachelors degree in management studies bms 2nd year...after my completion of my 2nd year i have to do an internship.
So i would like to know the procedure
for doing internship in the month of summer

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  6. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  13. How to do summer internship in finance/operations during May-June
  14. Any summer internship in Bangalore for B.E student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  17. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  18. In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?
23rd October 2017, 11:37 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?

First of all you have to choose a company in which you want to do your training. Then you have to write an application in which you have to mention the area of your training and send it with your resume to the HOD of the company. If they find that you are fulfilling their eligibility criteria, then they will allow you to apply for the internship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?