7th March 2018, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Summer Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student?

Sir, I am doing B.Tech 3rd year with Mechanical Engineering branch. So, I want to do summer training from BHEL, Haridwar. Please give me some information about summer training in BHEL.

13th April 2018, 08:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Training in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student?

Personal applications are not entertained in BHEL, so you have to contact your college and fill up the training application form available there. Now you have to write a cover letter regarding the internship and get it signed by the principal of your college. Now send the application and letter with a copy of your resume to the General Manager of the respective HR department of BHEL. If your resume gets shortlisted then they will call you for the selection after clearing which you can start your training.

Address: G M Colony, Bhel Township, G M Colony, BHEL Township, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249403
web: http://bhelhwr.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?