21st March 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of doing training in big companies like ECL, Bel and Lanco?

Hi,
i am rama studying diploma and i need to do industrial training for six months in third year so is there any chance for doing training in big companies like ecl bell lanco etc if there is chance inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a chance to get into big companies like Infosys after scoring 59.3%? Can I get a job after getting some experience?
  2. How may I get a job in Companies? I've completed apprenticeship training from BEL(Bharal Electronics Limited)
  3. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  4. What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?
  5. How to apply for training in PSU companies like NTPC, BHEL, BEL, ISRO, BSNL etc?
  6. Procedure for training in companies like ONGC, BHEL, HCL and BEL while in B.Tech 3rd year?
  7. Is this possible to get good Job Opportunities after completion of apprenticeship training in BEL? Will there be any scope to get Placement in BEL?
  8. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I join project work in reputed IT companies in the final year of MCA? Will it be helpful in future?
  10. Selection procedure of training at BEL kotdwara?
  11. Graduate apprenticeship training at BEL will act as an job experience?
  12. Will I have a chance to get a good job in big IT companies after scoring 64% marks in 10th, 49% in 12th?
  13. Any 1 month internships in Bangalore for B.Tech 3 years Electrical and Electronics students?
  14. How to do summer training at BEL Kotdwara?
  15. How to core job after completing B.Tech ECE?
  16. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  17. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  18. Procedure for summer training in BEL
21st February 2018, 08:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance of doing training in big companies like ECL, Bel and Lanco?

In order to do training from the above mentioned companies, you should have complete at least 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course with minimum 60% marks in all the semesters from a recognized college/university. You should not have long educational gaps and you must clear all the pending backlogs before applying. You must have good knowledge regarding your subjects and must have good proficiency in English. You must have good technical and computer knowledge too. If you fulfill all these conditions then you can directly contact the company in which you want to do your training and the admin department will help you to apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?