13th July 2017, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any internship available in biostatistics? What is the procedure to apply for it?

I am a student who is pursuing my M.Sc. in biostatistics. Is there any internship on my domain (statistics) in ISRO? If yes, what are all the procedures I have to do? Is there any payment for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  3. Does TCS offer an Internship to BTech CSE student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for an Internship?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd.? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for vacation based internship? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  6. Google offers Internship to BTech(Computer Science Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  8. MPhasis offers Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  9. Amdocs offer Internship to B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get internship while doing M.Tech?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  13. Detail procedure to apply for internship after college
  14. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Does Indian Railway provide internship to CSE? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  16. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  17. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  18. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
28th July 2017, 11:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any internship available in biostatistics? What is the procedure to apply for it?

There are many companies and institutes, which offer internship in the same subject. All you have to do is, apply by contacting them or the best option will be applying through reference.

ISRO is a big organization and surely it must have bio statisticians, who are working on space projects. Therefore, all you need is to contact them and enquire about any internship and if you have contacts, then it will be a plus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?