5th May 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Does Indian Railway provide internship to CSE? Procedure to apply for Internship?

I have completed 3rd year of CSE from Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology and interested in doing internship from Indian Railway. Does Indian Railway provides internship for CSE? Procedure to apply for Internship and send link to apply on my email id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. From which zone of Indian Railway should I do Internship being a Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in ECIL while doing B.Tech CSE?
  4. How can I apply for internship programs in Indian Railway?
  5. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being a ITI in Mechanic Diesel? Eligibility criteria for it?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get internship while doing M.Tech?
  7. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  8. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  9. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. How to apply for internship in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) candidate in Lucknow? Procedure to apply?
  13. Procedure to do summer internship from Indian Railway in Mechanical engineering
  14. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Companies that provide internship for electrical engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  16. Where can I do internship in IT based firms? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  17. Procedure to do Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Infosys?
14th May 2017, 10:22 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Indian Railway provide internship to CSE? Procedure to apply for Internship?

However there is no vast scope of Computer Science Engineering in Indian Railways, yet you can apply for internship in Indian Railways. You can do internship in railways to utilise your knowledge in announcement programs, railways schedule programs, IRCTC website development etc.
You have to write an application to the Manager of Training cell of Indian Railways. Try to submit your application as soon as the application released because Indian Railways offers internship to limited number of candidates. If your application accepted by the concern authority in training cell, then you can start internship at Indian Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?