20th January 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to do Training after completion of 4th semester for Electrical student? List of companies in Kerala?

Hi friends, I am a student of 4th semester with Electrical Engineering in BTech. Is there any difficulty in taking Training after 4th semester? If not, can you tell me the companies where I easily get internship after my 4th semester anywhere in Kerala? Thank you!

30th October 2019, 10:39 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to do Training after completion of 4th semester for Electrical student? List of companies in Kerala?

No, there is no problem in doing training after completion of the 4th semester of electrical engineering course. After completion of the 4th semester, the candidate have enough knowledge of the core field to understand things practically.

Here are some good companies where you can apply for the training:

** Kailath Electrical & Electronic Products
Address: Near private bus stand, Kavala Changanassery, Kottayam, Kerala 686101

** Kerala Electrical & Allied Engg. Co. Ltd
Address: Museum Bains Compound, Kowdiar P.O, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695003

** Traco Cable Company Limited
Address: Airport road, Irumpanam, Kochi, Kerala 682309
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?