13th January 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to do Training after completion of 3rd year for Mechanical student? List of companies in Tamil Nadu?

Hi Friends,
I am a student of 3rd semester with Mechanical Engineering. Is there any difficulty in taking Training after 3rd semester? If not, can you tell me the companies where I easily get internship after my 3rd semester anywhere in Tamil Nadu? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of company address in Chennai for 15 days mechanical engineering students inplant training?
  2. Companies offering 6 weeks Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student in Tamil Nadu?
  3. List companies offering In-plant training or Internship in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Winter internship for 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  5. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. What are the list of companies which offers MBA internship training for HR in Chennai?
  7. List of good companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Which companies offer internship in Automobile sector?
  9. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  10. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  11. Core companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(ECE) final year student in Tamil Nadu?
  12. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Automobile companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  14. List of top 10 Companies in Tamil Nadu in Mechanical field?
  15. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. How to do inplant training while doing 2nd year EIE from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
  17. List of companies in Coimbatore who provides internship for Engineering students?
  18. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi and Noida?
15th January 2016, 10:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to do Training after completion of 3rd year for Mechanical student? List of companies in Tamil Nadu?

Nowadays maximum companies offers summer training to all those students who are either in third year or in final year. So you are not eligible for the training in the 3rd semester. You are eligible for the training in your 3rd year. Here are some good companies for you ::::>>>

Hyundai Motors India Ltd

Chennai Petroleum Corp Ltd

Ennore Foundries Ltd

Hindustan Motors Ltd

Royal Enfield Ltd

Saint-Gobain Glass India Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?