20th January 2019, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Project Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply?

Hello, I am studying BTech 2nd year with Mechanical Engineering. I have interested to do an Internship project. Please tell me how to apply for an Internship project? Which are the companies provide Internship project anywhere in Karnataka?

30th October 2019, 10:27 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Project Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply?

The applicant has to write an application regarding an internship or apply through the online official website. It is always prefered to submit the application along with the recommendation from your current college. Kindly ensure the submission of application form before due date.

List of some good companies for Mechanical Engineering internship are:

Automotive Axles Ltd.
Address: Hootagalli Industrial Area, Mysuru, Karnataka 570018

Ecoyan Electric Motor Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
Address: Huskur Gate, Hosur Main Road, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100

Surin Automotive Private Limited
Address: 6A, Peenya Industrial Area, Phase-1, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560058
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?