7th March 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Types of Internships offered to B.Tech Electrical 3rd student?

Hello friends, I want to know the options for Electrical student of B.Tech for Internship after completing 3rd year? What are the internship programs being offer for Electrical students?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting summer internships For 2nd year B.Tech student?
  2. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  3. Companies offering internship to BTech Electrical 3rd year student in Kolkata?
  4. Types of Internships offered to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  5. Summer Training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in RECL for BTech Electrical 3rd semester student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Internship in RITES Limited for BTech Electrical 3rd semester student?
  8. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  10. What are the internships offered for B.Tech 3rd year students
  11. Specializations available to study in MTech for BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  12. Summer Internship for BTech Electrical 3rd year student in Rajasthan?
  13. Internships for Electrical Engineers near Mumbai or Nasik
  14. Internship in reputed companies being a 3rd year B.E electrical and electronics student?
  15. List of companies offering Vocational Training to BTech Electrical 3rd year student in Jharkhand?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IOCL, Barauni for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?
  17. What should I do after completing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  18. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it? -- [Most Discussed]
17th April 2018, 08:20 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Types of Internships offered to B.Tech Electrical 3rd student?

few companies that offer internship for Electrical engineering students,
Schneider Electric
ABB
Robert Bosch
Siemens
General Electric
BHEL
Volkswagen
Daimler India
Volvo
BEL
John Deere
SAIL
L&T Electricals
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited
Wipro Ltd
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
Honeywell
ONGC.

There are many government organizations that offers internship, you just need to follow their websites regularly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?