2nd September 2017, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Way to join Automobile companies like Volkswagen, Yamaha, Honda and KTM to do internship in Automobile engineering?

I am studying Diploma in Automobile engineering from GLA University. I am interested to do training in Automobile companies like Volkswagen, Yamaha, Honda and KTM. Way to join these companies for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Automobile companies offering 1 year Internship to BTech Automobile candidate?
  2. How to do internship from India Yamaha Motor Private Limited, Haryana after Automobile engineering?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Yamaha Motors Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Automobile candidate? -- [New]
  4. How to get internship done in the foreign automobile companies?
  5. How to apply for internship training in Hero Honda?
  6. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  7. Instructions to apply for Internship in any core company for Automobile 2nd year student?
  8. Instructions to apply for Internship in any core company for Automobile 2nd year student?
  9. Is it good to work as service advisor in Volkswagen to move to automobile engineering and pursue higher education after 2 years?
  10. Internship in Mercedes and BMW companies after automobile engineering?
  11. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  12. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  13. Procedure to do Summer Internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Maruti Suzuki or Toyota for Automobile 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  15. List of Car companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E. Automobile 3rd year student in India and in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  16. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do internship in Automobile companies?
  18. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others? -- [Most Discussed]
5th September 2017, 10:14 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Way to join Automobile companies like Volkswagen, Yamaha, Honda and KTM to do internship in Automobile engineering?

Companies like Volkswagen, Yamaha, Honda and KTM etc are the leading automobile companies and have good reputation. You can apply for internship in these companies after fulfilling some basic criteria given below:

- You must have passed two years of bachelor's degree.
- You must not have any pending backlog.
- Your institute must be well affiliated by some recognized university.
- Second year diploma candidates are also eligible.

After fulfilling the above criteria, you have to write an application to the HR head of the company in which you are aspiring for internship. Send your application through your current college's reference. You will be informed through email or phone if your application got shortlisted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?