25th February 2023, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What can I do for Air Hostess training while doing Hotel Management internship?

I am on internship, but in hotel management and catering and its a certificate but I want to train in air hostess so what can I do?

26th February 2023, 07:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do for Air Hostess training while doing Hotel Management internship?

What can I do for Air Hostess training while doing Hotel Management internship?

They should be within the age limit of 18 – 26 years. Candidates should have at least 157.5 cm in height. The weight of the candidates should be proportionate to that of height and also as per the airline company that they get hired for. Candidates should be unmarried.
31st March 2023, 09:18 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: What can I do for Air Hostess training while doing Hotel Management internship?

Yes, definitely you can go for cabin crew after getting a hotel management degree. Hotel management allows you to learn some very important and common basics for hospitality, which is very much utilized in Aviation also.
6th May 2023, 01:15 AM
rbagdiya1

If you are interested in pursuing a career as an air hostess while doing a Hotel Management internship, there are a few things you can do to gain relevant skills and knowledge. Here are some suggestions:

Enroll in an air hostess training course: You can consider enrolling in an air hostess training course that will provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge required for the job. The course typically covers topics such as in-flight services, safety and emergency procedures, customer service, and personality development.

Attend workshops and seminars: Attend workshops and seminars related to the aviation industry and air hostess training. This will give you exposure to the latest trends and developments in the industry and help you network with professionals in the field.

Intern with an airline: Look for internship opportunities with airlines that offer air hostess training. This will provide you with hands-on experience and help you understand the work culture and expectations in the aviation industry.

Develop your communication skills: Communication skills are crucial for air hostesses. You can develop your communication skills by participating in public speaking events, attending workshops on effective communication, and practicing speaking in front of a mirror or with friends and family.

Gain knowledge about the airline industry: Read up on the airline industry, including the different types of airlines, routes, and services offered. This will help you understand the business and work better in a team.

Develop your personal grooming and etiquette: Personal grooming and etiquette are important for air hostesses. Work on developing a professional appearance, including wearing appropriate attire, grooming, and maintaining good personal hygiene.

By taking these steps, you can gain relevant skills and knowledge while pursuing a Hotel Management internship and increase your chances of getting hired as an air hostess in the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?