27th August 2021, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for an Internship in NPCIL for Mechanical 5th semester student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a 3rd semester student of BTech studying with Mechanical Engineering stream. I want to do an Internship in NPCIL. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in NPCIL. Waiting for your response!

28th August 2021, 01:43 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for an Internship in NPCIL for Mechanical 5th semester student?

Being a 5th semester candidate of graduation degree, you are eligible to apply for the six weeks internship.
You can apply for the summer training in NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited)
You have to submit your application in the training department of the NPCIL with a recommendation letter from the "training & placement cell" of your current institute.
Once, your application is shortlisted by the NPCIL authorities, you can start internship in NPCIL.
30th August 2021, 01:15 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for an Internship in NPCIL for Mechanical 5th semester student?

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NPCIL for Mechanical 5th semester student is that you must have completed BE/BTech from any university. The age limit of the candidates should not be less than 14 and should not be more than 24 years.

For more information, visit the website www.npcil.co.in.
30th August 2021, 01:16 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NPCIL for Mechanical 5th semester students is given below:-

The candidate should have passed in Graduation with knowledge in Computer applications.

Age limit: 16 to 24 years old.

The candidate should visit the website www.npcil.co.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?