27th August 2021, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Availability of Internship in ISRO and their selection procedure?

Dear Sir/Madam, are there any internship programmes for ECE students in ISRO? What would be the eligibility and academic achievement for selection?Any GPA criteria? How to apply and when would be the internship programmes usually conducted? I am a student from a private autonomous institution. What are the chances for my selection? Please guide me through all.

29th August 2021, 11:38 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Availability of Internship in ISRO and their selection procedure?

Availability of Internship in ISRO and their selection procedure.

1. Work-Experience Internships.

2. Dissertation Internship.

3. Research Internship.

To apply for the internship in ISRO, visit the website www.isro.gov.in.
29th August 2021, 11:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of Internship in ISRO and their selection procedure?

Internships in ISRO are:-

ISRO Recruitment 2021 | Diploma Apprentices.

Selection Procedure:
In some units, the selection takes place purely on the basis of the application form, while in others, an interview may also be conducted. In the initial screening process, which may take place over call, students are asked about their academic background and their interest in working with ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?