30th May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?

I am student of mca and i want to do my final year project in IT companies so how can apply for internship in companies. Is it possible for MCA candidates to get the internship? Can someone please provide me the information as soon as possible to me? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies offering Internship for a candidate who has secured 60% in B.Tech? Procedure to apply?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
  6. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  8. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ONGC and other PSU companies?
  11. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  12. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  14. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  15. How to get internship offers from IT companies? Procedure to apply for internships?
  16. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
30th May 2015, 11:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?

There is a very simple procedure that you have to follow for getting training in any of the Information Technological company.

* First of all go to the website of the company and check the eligibility for getting training.

* Make sure whether you are fulfilling all the eligibility constraints or not.

* After that download the application form.

* Fill it properly.

* Submit it to the specified address with in the expiry date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?