22nd March 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship for a candidate who has secured 60% in B.Tech? Procedure to apply?

Hi Sir,
How can I get the Internship in any companies?
My grade is 60% in my B.Tech and they are allow
to do the Internship with this percentage.
So, please tell me about the procedure and companies.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  3. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
  4. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  8. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  10. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  12. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  13. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  14. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  16. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  17. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  18. Details of the companies and institutes offering summer internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? I am pursuing Biotech from Amity, Noida

29th March 2015, 12:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship for a candidate who has secured 60% in B.Tech? Procedure to apply?

Yes, you can definitely get an internship opportunity with this percentage. However, higher the percentage stronger the position during selection. But if you have good extra curricular and have done some training course apart from mainstream studies, you can surely get an internship opportunity. You need to analyse your interest and decide the area where you want to do internship. Then you need to research the internet to find out the companies working in that sector which provide internships. You can either contact the companies personally by visiting their HR departments or contacting them through email. You can also take help of internship portals like letsintern, internshala, twenty19 internships to search and apply for various internship opportunities.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?