12th July 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DMRC?

After 3rd year, what is the procedure of applying to intern at DMRC as summer training in civil engineering?Also when the application form of internship starts to fill up? Is it possible for me to get the internship in DMRC? Can someone give me the guidelines to be followed?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  3. How can I do my internship for 6 weeks in NTPC or DMRC
  4. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  7. Detail procedure to apply for internship after college
  8. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  10. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  11. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  14. How to get internship in Andhra Pradesh power generation corporation? What is the procedure to be followed?
  15. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  18. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
13th July 2015, 01:14 PM
pointer01

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DMRC?

For applying internship in DMRC you need to have the reference person at DRMC.For this you need to had a training letter along with your CV submit it to its office.They will select the candidate according to your qualification and the reference person.For more detail contact information is given below-

Ph no 011-23417910/12.
Website-www.delhimetrorail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?