31st July 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IIT, Hyderabad and Bangalore?

Please let me know how to apply for internship program in IIT hyderabad and Bangalore?? I wanted to do my internship somehow in IIT. So, please help me with the details. Thank you! Hope that I will get the answer from here soon!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship program in IIT, Hyderabad?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Hyderabad for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  4. List of companies offering internship around Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  5. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  6. How to apply for internship in IIT Hyderabad?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  10. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Procedure to apply internship in IIT Hyderabad?
  12. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for internship in TCS, Bangalore?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in DRDO, Bangalore while doing M.Sc Computer Science?
  18. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
31st July 2015, 05:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IIT, Hyderabad and Bangalore?

Getting training in IIT is not an easy task. So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your academics with good grades.

Here is the procedure for training in IIT :

** You should write to all the professor under which you would like to work.

** You should be doing that as soon as you start you 6th semester as the professor receives lots of application.

** If you can suggest some topics you would love to work on, it would be an add on.

** Most professor like students who already know their interest.

** There is no deadline but professor hardly take 1-2 candidates to work under them.

** As long as these position is empty, you can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?