29th August 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to get 1 month internship in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore?

What is the procedure to be followed to get 1 month internship in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore? Can someone please take some time and explain me the details as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for your answer. Thank you.!

6th September 2017, 11:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to get 1 month internship in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore?

In order to apply for internship in HAL, first of all you should make a team and then apply for internship, because they does not accept personal applications. You can visit their admin department or contact them on their office number and get the details of the application procedure. The authorities will help you for the rest of the procedure.

15/1 Cubbon Road
Bangalore 560 001
India
ph : +91 - 80 - 22320107
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?